The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tag Alongs

Last Wednesday we tagged along on my Goddaughter/niece's field trip with her class to the zoo.  We just love her soo much and she takes such great care of Phoenix!  It was a beautiful day, with the exception of a little rain.  Phoenix was more interested in the animals this time and the larkeets exhibit was open, so of course I HAD to take him in to feed the birds.

It was a great field trip.  Here are a few memories that my sister was able to capture.  They are probably some of my most favorite pictures to date of my sweet, sweet, sweet ray of sunshine!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!










1 comment:

  1. I love the ones with the bird on his head! So funny! The last pic is adorable! He looks like such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete