The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy to Report

Phoenix is going on a week and a half without an ear infection.  He is still pulling at them, but I think it might just be out of habit.  I pray.

Phoenix also went from the laying down position to the sit position and even to the standing position all on his own (holding onto something, that is) today!  It feels like he is growing up more and more each day.

He even got his first curl!  I pray it was a fluke!

Now, whenever he does something good, he claps-and it really makes a clapping sound!

He is so very social.  I love it.  We had a play date with some of my college girlfriends the other day and he was just as happy and outgoing as ever.  Grocery shopping seems to take twice as long because he smiles at everyone, and that in returns, requires a full conversation from the other party.

He also went to work with DaDa for the first time yesterday.  We were having friends over for dinner and I desperately needed to get things done at the house.  Jason had a work meeting and a meeting for some friends of ours who needed his expertise.  He graciously offered to take Phoenix with him.  It was the first time in over 8 months that I've been home alone.  It was quiet and nice, but I realized most of my time was spent looking out the window for Jason's truck.

I am happy to report things are going beyond well over in the Land of the Langs.








1 comment:

  1. That is one beautiful baby boy! Now that he is well, when can I get my hands on him?

    ReplyDelete