The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Calling the Shots

I am not biased by any means, but I must say-I have the absolute Smartest Kid in the Whole Wide World! This afternoon we were jumping in the bouncy.  He loves it, but I had enough already!  I connivingly do the sign for all finished and say our routine "All finished, All finished, Phoenix is all finished."  He looked at me, shook his head "NO" and then proceeded to sign "MORE."  I'm telling you folks, this kid gets smarter by the minute (probably because he hangs out with me all day), and is constantly amazing me!!! I love it!!!  Of course, I was soo proud of him, we continued to play for longer than I would've like, but he seems to be the one calling the shots these days!!!!


"You did it, you did it.  Mamas soo Proud!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment