The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Party Time

To be 100% honest, I had NO desire to have a party for Phoenix this year.  I just don't really see the point.  Simply have my parents, sister and his Godparents over for dinner and be done with it.  Well, apparently in the past year, the tables have turned in our house.  Jason insisted I do something.  Well, being 148 degrees outside and 448 months pregnant, I decided Chuck E Cheese.  Close to home, nothing for me to do (other than get a cake since I opted out of theirs), and perfect timing.  I still kept the same invite list too.

Let me just tell you.  It was awesome!  Everyone had a fabulous time, the food was actually good, the entertainment (show, Chuck E, etc.) were fantastic and I had to do nothing!

I'll let the pictures do the talking.  My camera quit working during the party, so I didn't get all the pictures I would have liked.  Oh well.  Here's my Buttah Heads special day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment