The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

7 Months of Life-1 Month of Sanity

Luna,

We are all soo in love with the "new" you.  You are truly an added bonus to our family and we are honored to have you.

It took 7 months, but you finally figured life out.  You now usually cry only when you are hungry or tired.  Other times you are actually happy!!!! Woo-hoo!!!  You also suck your tongue when tired.  Its soo cute to watch.

You love playing peek-a-boo.  You hold your BB over your face with both hands and pull it away when I say peek-a-boo.  We do this repeatedly!  Its adorable to see you playing!  You also love it when I cover my eyes with your feet and say peek-a-boo as well!

You are finally sitting up great.  This has allowed us to use the grocery cart as a seat, instead of your pumpkin seat.  Grocery shopping suddenly became a whole lot easier.  We've also switched you in the tub to your seat, which you love splashing around in.  I also leave the pumpkin seat in the car now whenever we go to music or story time for Phoenix.  Oh, the joys of sitting!!!!  You are still great in the stroller too!

You started out as a great eater, but lately have become quite picking.  Today, you actually spit your food out in disgust.  I guess Joe needs to step up his game!!!!  You have started eating puffs and definitely enjoy them!  I love watching you try and chew them up!!!!  You still have just your 2 bottom center teeth as well :)

You are still rolling everywhere, with no interest in crawling.  Every time I try to position you in crawl, you immediately start crying.  ReRe's says its because you're lazy!

You still love your Brother like no other.  You guys are such great buds and your connection is truly an amazing thing to witness.

Whenever you are done eating or finished doing what we are doing, you snarl your nose up and huff and puff.  It is by far the cutest thing you do!  It always makes me laugh and I always try more just to see you do it!!!!

You've also become quite the Mama's girl.  I cannot be in the same room with you or you'll scream until I hold you.  You also cry whenever I try to walk away, even if its just a few feet.  I love that you love and need me soo much right now but, you are totally driving me crazy with it!  If I'm in another room and you hear my voice, you look everywhere trying to find me.

You are talking a ton! You are babbling and even making the B sound a lot.  We can't wait to hear what your first word is going to be!!!

Thank goodness you have given up your 3:00 wake up time.  You are now sleeping closer to 5:30, eating then going back to bed.  Mama can definitely handle this schedule a lot better :)!!!!

You are still in in size 3 diapers.  Clothes range from size 9-18mths.  You still have the fattest feet so I have the hardest time fitting you in shoes.  But you hate wearing them anyways!

Although I often tell you you're a pain in my ass, know that I truly love you with all my heart.  Our world would be soo different without you in it.  You keep us on our toes.  You give us something to talk about.  You bring a whole new chapter to our life.  You add a new dimension.  And we love you more than we can express.

You are our luna, sweet girl!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment