The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Monday, February 27, 2012

4 and 5

We can officially check ear infections 4 and 5 off our list now as well.  Phoenix started the snotty nose/cough thing again a few days ago so I took him to see the doctor this morning.  Double ear infection.  I told her I was ready to do tubes-TOMORROW.  He got another rocephin shot and she said if he wasn't 100% better tomorrow-bring him back for round 2.  Then again on Wednesday if necessary.  We are going for a follow-up on Friday to see how they are doing and to discuss tubes.  My poor baby can't keep going on like this.  Thank God, he doesn't act sick or like he is hurting.  He is still the best baby in the world.  Speaking of baby, I can't believe he is about to be 8 months old and I am already starting to plan his 1st birthday.  So Sad :(




No comments:

Post a Comment