The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

In Good Hands

Phoenix has a group of "Aunts" that love him as much as they love their own.  This group of 4 women have been a Godsend in our lives.  They mean the world to Phoenix, Jason and myself.

Thursday, I dropped Phoenix off with his Aunt Kissa Kissa while I went to a doctor's appointment.  I was constantly receiving texts with pictures showing how wonderful of a time he was having.  He was soo comfortable being with her from the second I dropped him off.  Made my heart happy :)

As my appointment went on and the texts rolled in, I realized more people came to join their party.  His Aunt Jenn Jenn and his Aunt K K also showed up to love on my sweet baby while I was away.  Aunt La La wasn't able to attend but we know she was there in spirit!  They are true examples of what friendship is.  They all knew how hard it was for me to leave him, so they dropped what they were doing, loaded up their own kiddos and headed over to be there with my baby.  Just thinking about how lucky we are brings tears to my eyes.

Loving all the "boy" toys at Aunt Kissa Kissa's.

Phoenix and Thomas playing ball.

Love from Aunt Jenn Jenn!

Enjoying puzzle time!!!

Aunt K K is always full of spunk!!!

Walker showing me his toys.  He was kind enough to pass them down to Phoenix!!! 
Mama who???!!!


Aunt Kissa Kissa was too busy taking the pictures, feeding my baby muffins she made for him, playing on the floor with him and loving on him to have her picture taken.  Aunt Kissa Kissa-you will never realize the amount of love my heart felt with each text I received that day.  Thank you.

To all my HWCH (House Wives of Cahaba Heights).  I love you all dearly.  I am soo blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives.  Phoenix is one lucky kid.  You guys are the greatest friends ever!  We thank God each night for the 4 of you and your families.  Thank you all soo much for loving and caring for my baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment