The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Homestead Hollow

We LOVE Homestead Hollow.  Its a great place to go for Phoenix to run around outside, while Mama gets to browse lots of cool things.  They have lots to do for kids too, which is another reason we LOVE to go.  We wanted to take my Goddaughter with us this time, but unfortunately it didn't work out.  Maybe next time.  This was Sunday, October 13, 2013.








Jason and Phoenix got to ride up front with the driver of the wagon ride.  He even let them drive the horses.  Not sure who was more excited, Phoenix or Jason, about that one :).  Luna slept the entire time.  I mean ENTIRE.  Definitely not complaining.  I did wake her up and get her out of her seat for a photo though :).


The expression I got when I put her back in her seat :)

Started out holding on with 2 hands.
How sweet.  He's waving to me!
Then I realized Dada was teaching him to rodeo.
Silly, silly Mama.
Sissy was a fan though :)






No comments:

Post a Comment