The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Look, its a GIRL!!!

Luna looks identical to Phoenix.  I mean identical.

Here, take a look for yourself.

1.2.

3.4.

5.6.

7.8.

9.

I mixed up the pictures.  See if you can guess who is who.  I even had a hard time figuring it out!!!!

Answers:  1. P, 2. L, 3. L, 4. P, 5. P, 6. L, 7. P, 8. L, 9. P

Okay, well because of the similarities, people ALWAYS commented on how cute HE is.  He as in LUNA.  I didn't seem to matter how many pink blankets she was covered in or what she was wearing either.  

So, for Luna's 3 month birthday (since no doc appointment meant no shots) and for an early Christmas present we took her to get her ears pierced.  This was on December 14, 2013.

I was super excited about this.  I mean, super!!!! However, once we got to the mall and got closer to Claire's I started getting really nervous.  I didn't want to do it anymore.  However, since I dragged Jason to the mall the weekend before Christmas, there was no way in hell I was going to tell him I changed my mind.  Thankfully, the wait was long, Luna was hungry and Phoenix was over it.  Jason made the executive decision to leave.  Thank you Jesus!

However, he said we'd just reschedule for tomorrow and go up to the Summit.  So we did just that.  December 15, 2013.

Poor girl doesn't know what's coming.



She cried for a quick second....

 

Then got bored with the whole affair....

Until the stupid gun got caught in her ear :(


The finished product!!!

She was a champ! She didn't cry very long at all.  I was super proud of her!!!

However, a little less than a week after I noticed the right one was shooting up (yes, the one where the gun got stuck in her ear).  It looked awful and was obviously wrong.  We called Claire's to see what to do about it.  They said to bring her in.  The girl immediately noticed it.  She said that we can take it out and wait a year to redo or we can just move the hole a bit.  We opted to move the hole.  I didn't like where it was anyways.  She then tried telling me that I would have to repay.  Ha-I was not about to pay another $65.00 for their screw up.  She called her manager who said they would cover the cost.  Of course you will.  

So now, regardless of how much my sweet girl looks like her brother-she'll always have the earrings to prove otherwise!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment