The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Big Girl Panties


Well, maybe not quite yet, but we are definitely working on it!!!!

We were playing in the den on the afternoon of July 18th, and I saw you make the kah-kah face.  Instead of just letting you sit there until you went, I scooped you up and put you on the potty.  

This was our first attempt/introduction to the potty.

I sat you down on the potty, not sure what to expect. To my surprise, you sat there.  You laughed with me, opened cabinets, and kicked your feet.  Just as happy as could be!!!!

Roughly, 3 minutes pass.  Not once did you try to get up.  

All of a sudden, I see "the face!"  You did your business, then reached out for my hands, as to say you were finished!!!!!

It was such a proud proud moment!!!!!

And I'm happy to report, it wasn't a fluke!!!! You have gone several times on the potty since.  I also have tried randomly just putting you on and you will either sit for a minute and go or immediately reach for my hands (again, telling me you don't have to go)!!!!!

Are you seriously taking pictures????

Fine, then....I'll make faces!!!

Enjoying her time!!!!

"The Face"

I am soo excited!!!! Look Mama, I did it!!!

You did it.  You did it.  Mamas soo proud of you!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment