The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2 Months

Its hard to believe my baby is 2 months already.  She is changing soo much daily, already.  Kinda sad :(

-She smiles a lot, even tries to laugh :)
-Turns towards noise and voices
-Grasps objects in hands
-Wearing size 3 diapers
-Clothing 3-6 months, did wear a 9 month dress that looked too cute on her :)
-Cooing
-Sleeping great
-Still loves to be held, but doing much better on her own
-Loves her car seat, especially sleeping in it...
-And her brother!

We had her 2 month on November 12.  Shots stink!  And apparently Luna doesn't like the taste of medicine.  I tried giving her tylenol before her 1 month shots-threw it right back up.  Tried again before her 2 month shots-same response.  She had to get 2 shots and an oral vaccination at the doctor.  Yep-she threw the oral up all over the poor nurse.  That night, she was super fussy, so Jason being Super Dad, decided to try again with the tylenol.  I couldn't help but laugh when she threw it all up right back on him :)!!! I've got to figure something out though.  Did try and tylenol suppository but couldn't get it to stay in for the life of me-Jason couldn't either.  Thank God, she has handled the shots well for the most part though.

Again the doctor commented on my milk because sweet girl is now 97% for weight.  She is right around 12.6 pounds.  She is 75% for height at 22 1/2 inches and 50% for head size.  Apparently I grow babies with small heads and big bellies :)!!!

I am finally starting to notice her growth!  She is super happy but definitely requires a lot of attention!  Good thing my other child doesn't or I'd be in serious trouble!  We love watching her grow, change and learn daily and are truly Blessed to have her!  She is the perfect ending to our family!

Sweet girl, we love you to the Moona and back!!!!!

This is how most of my days are spent!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment