The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cut it or Shut it

I was soo tired of hearing Phoenix needs a haircut.  Especially from Jason.  Apparently this is an issue that the mother has NO say in at all.  Months ago, I decided to give in.  Seriously wasn't worth listening to how bad his hair looks on a daily basis.

There was just ONE problem.

Jason wanted to be there.  Maybe this wasn't going to happen afterall!  He is barely home in time for bed and is still working weekends, so good luck with that one!  But I was done hearing it.  You want it cut, you want to be there-i suggest you figure something out then.  Cut it or Shut it became my new motto.

Boy did it backfire on me! Jason called me yesterday to tell me he and Phoenix both had hair appointments at 5:45 that night.  Secretively, my heart sank.  I was totally not ready for this.  5:40 rolled around and so did Jason.  We rushed to get ready and out the door.  So much for looking cute for pictures :(.

The before...




The prep work...




The during....












The after:


Phoenix did such a great job! I was soo very proud of him.  He did everything he was asked and never cried or tried to escape!  Sissy was a trooper as well!


Tina at Hair Bella did a fabulous job with him.  Thankfully, she too likes long hair on little boys, so she didn't cut much at all!  The two people that have seen him today (that would notice) both said you can't even tell.  Well, not to this Mama-but I'm glad it appears that way at least!!!!!!


And of course Brother had to bring his camera to capture the moment as well :)







No comments:

Post a Comment