The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Monday, November 25, 2013

It Ain't Her Fault

Luna has always hated bath time.  ALWAYS.  However, I learned something tonight during that joyous time!  It ain't her fault.

Until tonight, I've always run the water, filled the tub and put her in.  Tonight, I did something different.  I asked Jason what he thought of the waters temperature.

He informed me the water was cold.  So, I warmed it up.  Wouldn't you know-it made ALL the difference in the world.

I guess subconsciously I was afraid of burning her.  To avoid that, I was obviously making her baths miserable for her.  Poor, sweet girl was freezing her teezo off :(.

Since warming the water, she LOVED it!!!! She even played after she was all clean.  She really seemed to enjoy it!!!

I hate that I've been freezing her into hating bath time,  but glad we figured out the problem.  I will now make her a nice, warm bath!


In other news, Luna napped ALL day in her big girl bed on Saturday, November 23, 2013 for the first time!  She slept great in there :).  Looks like someones about to get the boot!!!!

Yes, I know-she's sleeping on her stomach.  Didn't we all???? Besides, at this point, I'll take it any way I can get it.  Sorry.

Update on Reflux:  She did great for all of 2 days.  She has since been throwing up after getting the medicine.  I decided to give her a break from it.  After all, all that throwing up can't be good for her little esophagus :(.  She is still projectile vomiting randomly though.  Not sure if thats a step up or not.  I guess I should call the doctor back, huh??? Any input on whether or not the throwing up is an okay thing is greatly appreciated.  Also, should I keep her on the rx even though she can't seem to keep it down???  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!  One positive-she is sleeping much better again.  Sometimes, on her tummy, sometimes in her car seat.  Always in the elevated position though.  


No comments:

Post a Comment