The purpose of this blog is to help keep our family and friends updated with the happenings of our life. We hope this will help everyone feel more connected, as well as closer to us, despite distance.

Friday, November 29, 2013

My 2 Turkeys

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

We had a fabulous day.  We spent the morning just hanging out together.  I had a late start to my morning, thanks to Dada who let me stay in bed until 8:00!!!!

He entertained Phoenix and even brought be coffee in bed while Luna and I caught up on some much needed rest.

I got up to get the dip made for Thanksgiving.  Thanks to Luna and her uncooperative nature, I was serving store bought desserts this year.  Sorry guys.

While I made the dip, Jason took the little ones on a car ride so they could nap before a long day ahead!

We made it to my sister's around 11.  We played, ate entirely too much food and just hung out.  It was a very nice, relaxing day.

We headed home around 7:00.  Phoenix fell asleep as soon as we got in the car-Literally.  Luna, on the other hand, cried the entire way home.

Jason took P straight upstairs to bed while I tended to Luna.  Wouldn't ya know it-Luna's belly doesn't like Thanksgiving food.  She threw up ALL over me.  I mean all over me.  So much, that I screamed for Jason to come down, not even caring if I woke Phoenix up.  It was that bad.

After getting both of us cleaned up, Luna finally fell asleep around 8:00.  She slept all night and didn't wake up until Brother woke her at 8 the next morning.  Brother even slept in-he got up at 7:00.

Jason was working, so that meant no shopping for this Mama, so them sleeping in was such a nice treat for me!

Luna had a marvelous First Thanksgiving.  Phoenix also enjoyed his day, as did Dada and myself.  We have soo much to be thankful for all year long.  God has been soo good to our family and continues to Bless us each and every day.  We truly are one lucky family.




No comments:

Post a Comment